We are an, engineering based, IT company with extensive knowledge and experience in the audio and video conference industry. MBITS has a successful track record in the implementation, delivery and support of a range of systems, from single room deployments to nation-wide multi room systems.
Video Conferencing Products
MBITS incorporate ‘Vidyo’ video conferencing products in its solutions. The innovation in Vidyo technology has been recognized and introduced into products by Google, Ricoh, Nintendo (Wii u) and Phillips, with innovative differentiators such as:
- Pioneering multi-point videoconferences on tablets and smart phones, PCs and MACs and Room Systems (Bring your own devices);
- Elimination of expensive Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) devices, historically used to bridge concurrent videoconferencing connections; and
- Presenting an exceptionally wide range of video conferencing products and solutions.
Access to video conferencing is available from a number of different devices, which could consist of a mix of the following alternatives:
- VidyoMobile – allowing video conferencing from Android or iOS smartphones or tablets, providing collaboration from any location over every-day wireless networks.
- VidyoDesktop – delivering low latency, high definition quality video to Windows, MAC and Linux computers.
Vidyo has a complete video conferencing solution from any end point over any network without requiring expensive network upgrades. This includes room systems, desktop, and mobile video conferencing solutions.
Regardless of the business or application, Vidyo’s router architecture delivers low latency HD-quality multipoint video conferencing over ordinary data networks to any end-point. Each Vidyo solution is fully customizable and easy to integrate, with support for an impressive array of application programming interfaces, and affordably priced at a fraction of the cost of competitive solutions
Room Design and Implementation
The design of our rooms provides a high level of variable functionality and extends the use of rooms beyond Video conferencing; such as running presentations, displaying televised content, webinars, etc.
All our room systems are designed to initiate or participate in video conferences, either point-to-point or point-to-multipoint. MBITS’s solutions include the functionality for any Room to call an external party (ISDN or IP) without the use and expense of an external bridge. Our final design will depend on our clients’ detailed business requirements.
MBITS strives to provide a consistent look and feel to each Room within an organisation, reducing the amount of training for end users and facilitating adoption of the Video conferencing solution.
In our room design we strive to have no cables visible and all devices to be stored away from the room to provide a quality audio and video experience.