Service Delivery Management is a discipline applied across all mbits managed ICT services. Responsiveness, professionalism, management of customer expectations and delivery of committed outcomes reflect the culture and goals of the mbits organisation as a whole.
Service Delivery Management is management of the ICT services themselves, and involves 6 key disciplines.
- Service Level Management - management of the IT services to ensure that agreed services are delivered when, where and to the agreed level.
- Capacity Management - management ensuring that IT infrastructure is available, delivered on time and of sufficient capacity to meet projected day to day business demands.
- Continuity Management - the process by which appropriate plans are put in place to ensure that IT services can recover and continue a base level of operation in the event of disruption, disaster or misadventure.
- Availability Management - the practice of maintaining system and service availability to ensure that at any point in time the ICT services constantly reflect and support customer business needs and demands.
- IT Financial Management - the process by which accurate and timely information is presented as input to the customer for prepration of budgets, projects, services planning and future strategic IT initiatives.
- Relationship Management – the process by which mutual understanding and true collaboration is developed in order to achieve a common goal and deliver mutually beneficial results. To achieve this, the customer centric view of the end user should be one where the service provider comes to be viewed as a logical and seamless extension of the customers business.
Focus and delivery against these 6 disciplines is the basis upon which mbits seeks to build a mutually beneficial, tightly aligned high value engagement with our customers.
The mbits client executive typically meets with the customer on a weekly basis to ensure services are aligned and to review the status and priority assigned to individual tasks and activities.
Where mbits is engaged in delivery of comprehensive managed ICT services, a monthly service report is prepared and submitted. The content, structure and frequency of reporting is dependent upon the nature of the services provided and the reporting requirements agreed between mbits and the customer.
Network infrastructure is a strategic asset and network performance is a critically important element in any organisation today.
When the network goes down, organisations incur a signficant cost in lost productivity, and possibly direct commercial loss.
This cost and risk increases exponentially as organisations become more reliant on ICT and the network undepinning it for day to day business operations.
The mbits Network Operations Centre (NOC) is a key operational element supporting the portfolio of mbits managed ICT services. The NOC's prime purpose is to ensure the stability, availability and ongoing performance of the mbits network infrastructure, which our managed services customers rely upon.
The mbits NOC delivers:
- network monitoring and management with realtime notification and instantaneous response to developing issues and required remediation.
- reduced risk through automated software distribution, security patching and routine administrative tasks so crucial in maintaining a robust high performance network infrastructure.
- the basis upon which a stable reliable and robust network infrastructure is maintained in support our customers business operations
- the platform upon which informed decisions can be made regarding System, LAN, WAN capacity management, business continuity services and strategic IT planning.
The NOC is tightly integrated with the mbits Service Desk and features state of the art technology, process, security, infrastructure, application monitoring and management.
READ MORE... for more detail on the features and capability of the mbits Network Operations Centre.
MBITS house our server infrastructure in our state of the art Tier 3 data centre, providing:
- A very early smoke detection (VESDA) alarm system
- Integrated gas fire suppression
- Backup Diesel generator
- Efficient UPS
- Real time monitoring
We have an established Australian based Help Desk, providing services to existing clients.
The MBITS Help Desk is the first point of contact for MBITS customers and end users in reporting problems, issues/incidents, requests for service, support or training. The Help Desk can be accessed by:
- Toll free number from anywhere in Australia.
The Help Desk is ITIL compliant and staffed by permanent, security cleared, MBITS employees.
Our Help Desk has been purpose built and designed to provide an enhanced end user experience across the full portfolio of MBITS managed services. MBITS has invested heavily in establishing tools, workflow and processes and has instilled a true service culture to ensure we meet each of our customer’s expectations, ongoing needs and business demands.
Service hours for the MBITS Help Desk are 8am to 6pm AEST.
After Hours support is also provided through an 1800 number which is directed to an MBITS on-call engineer and a further escalation number, if required.