management and reporting
Service Delivery Management is a discipline applied across all mbits managed ICT services. Responsiveness, professionalism, management of customer expectations and delivery of committed outcomes reflect the culture and goals of the mbits organisation as a whole.
Service Delivery Management is management of the ICT services themselves, and involves 6 key disciplines.
- Service Level Management - management of the IT services to ensure that agreed services are delivered when, where and to the agreed level.
- Capacity Management - management ensuring that IT infrastructure is available, delivered on time and of sufficient capacity to meet projected day to day business demands.
- Continuity Management - the process by which appropriate plans are put in place to ensure that IT services can recover and continue a base level of operation in the event of disruption, disaster or misadventure.
- Availability Management - the practice of maintaining system and service availability to ensure that at any point in time the ICT services constantly reflect and support customer business needs and demands.
- IT Financial Management - the process by which accurate and timely information is presented as input to the customer for prepration of budgets, projects, services planning and future strategic IT initiatives.
- Relationship Management – the process by which mutual understanding and true collaboration is developed in order to achieve a common goal and deliver mutually beneficial results. To achieve this, the customer centric view of the end user should be one where the service provider comes to be viewed as a logical and seamless extension of the customers business.
Focus and delivery against these 6 disciplines is the basis upon which mbits seeks to build a mutually beneficial, tightly aligned high value engagement with our customers.
The mbits client executive typically meets with the customer on a weekly basis to ensure services are aligned and to review the status and priority assigned to individual tasks and activities.
Where mbits is engaged in delivery of comprehensive managed ICT services, a monthly service report is prepared and submitted. The content, structure and frequency of reporting is dependent upon the nature of the services provided and the reporting requirements agreed between mbits and the customer.